This 90g bar of shave soap is perfect for those who take pride in their appearance, care for their skin and care for the environment.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Bergamot Essential Oil
- Organic Redbush Infusion
- Bentonite Clay
- All products by the soap manufacturer have a Cosmetic Product Safety Report.
- All products by the soap manufacturer have been assessed by a Chartered Chemist.
- The manufacturer of this soap follow good manufacturing practices as required by law.
- 100% Natural
- 50% Organic
- Handmade in Wales, UK
- No palm oils
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
- Recycled/recyclable packaging
- Totally plastic free
- Unisex leaning more towards a masculine scent
- Helps fight eczema & acne
- Can help fight wrinkles
- Can help purify skin from pollution
- Can help unclog pores
- Can help rid of oily skin
- Can help soften skin
RecommendationThe bentonite clay gives the soap bar a slippery texture therefore we recommend application using a flannel or sponge to prolong its lifetime.
I don’t come out in a rash at all after using this soap to shave my legs. Also my legs don’t feel like they sting either as they do with shaving foam or conditioner. Lasts ages too and you save money in the long run as £2 for shaving foam that lasts about a month compared to £4 for a soap that will last way longer!
Thank you for the review Teleri. It's possible you're not experiencing a rash because the soap is 100% organic so doesn't include any chemicals. We're glad to hear the soap is lasting and you feel it's value for money! Stay safe.
● ● ●
Made in Wales, UK.
Natural and organic skincare.
100% natural and 50% organic.
Contains no environmentally harmful substances.
Made in Wales, UK, supporting local economy.
Value for money.
UK wide Standard Delivery is calculated at checkout based on weight and dimensions. Delivery charges are not included in promotional discounts unless Free Delivery is advertised. Delivery is via Royal Mail second class and should arrive within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery. If you do not receive your goods within 5 working days, please do not hesitate to contact us here.
Should you wish to return your item(s), you will receive a full refund including any delivery charge (if applicable). All products undergo a quality check and only items we are 100% satisfied with are shipped. Currently, all returns are at a cost to the customer. You can return a purchase at your local Royal Mail post office.
We respectfully ask that you use the resources provided i.e. images and sizing charts to select the size you require and DO NOT order more sizes than necessary. Unnecessary buying and subsequent immediate returns are neither good for us or the environment.
We also kindly ask that you:
- return any products complete, in re-sellable condition, undamaged and in the original packaging with the Return Label provided stuck OVER the Delivery Label.
- you clearly communicate your decision to cancel your purchase via the online Contact Form within 14 days of receiving the goods. Please input the email associated with your purchase into the contact form when required.
- stick the Return Label provided over the Delivery Label on the original packaging.
- you return the goods within 14 days of informing us. You can return your purchase at your local Royal Mail post office.
We must refund you within 14 days of receiving the goods back. If you cancel under these Regulations, you are responsible for the cost of the return. If you return goods outside the scope of the above Regulations and have not exercised your legal right to cancel, we reserve the right to return goods to you at your cost. Click Here for more, detailed delivery and returns information.