Pathetic Rating: ●●●
This 90g bar of face soap contains ingredients which are known to clear blackheads, purify skin and reduce inflammation and redness. The ingredients are also known to help with acne, eczema and psoriasis as well as reducing aging over time.
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Organic Chamomile Infusion
- Bentonite Clay
- All products by the soap manufacturer have a Cosmetic Product Safety Report.
- All products by the soap manufacturer have been assessed by a Chartered Chemist.
- The manufacturer of this soap follow good manufacturing practices as required by law.
- 100% Natural
- 52% Organic
- Handmade in Wales, UK
- No palm oils
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
- Recycled/recyclable packaging
- Totally plastic free
- Helps fight eczema & acne
- Can help fight wrinkles
- Can help purify skin from pollution
- Can help unclog pores
- Can help rid of oily skin
- Can help soften skin
RecommendationThe bentonite clay gives the soap bar a slippery texture therefore we recommend application using a flannel or sponge to prolong its lifetime.
UK wide Standard Delivery is calculated at checkout based on weight and dimensions. Delivery charges are not included in promotional discounts unless Free Delivery is advertised. Delivery is via Royal Mail second class and should arrive within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery. If you do not receive your goods within 5 working days, please do not hesitate to contact us here.
Should you wish to return your item(s), you will receive a full refund including any delivery charge (if applicable). All products undergo a quality check and only items we are 100% satisfied with are shipped. Currently, all returns are at a cost to the customer. You can return a purchase at your local Royal Mail post office.
We respectfully ask that you use the resources provided i.e. images and sizing charts to select the size you require and DO NOT order more sizes than necessary. Unnecessary buying and subsequent immediate returns are neither good for us or the environment.
We also kindly ask that you:
- return any products complete, in re-sellable condition, undamaged and in the original packaging with the Return Label provided stuck OVER the Delivery Label.
- you clearly communicate your decision to cancel your purchase via the online Contact Form within 14 days of receiving the goods. Please input the email associated with your purchase into the contact form when required.
- stick the Return Label provided over the Delivery Label on the original packaging.
- you return the goods within 14 days of informing us. You can return your purchase at your local Royal Mail post office.
We must refund you within 14 days of receiving the goods back. If you cancel under these Regulations, you are responsible for the cost of the return. If you return goods outside the scope of the above Regulations and have not exercised your legal right to cancel, we reserve the right to return goods to you at your cost. Click Here for more, detailed delivery and returns information.