Pathetic Rating: ●● ○
Our 120 g Pathetic Candles are designed to offer more than just aesthetics. You'll only find pure essential oils and natural ingredients in our candles because we don't believe there should be a trade-off between an inviting home and the health of your family. Instead, this candle creates a therapeutic atmosphere both visually and atmospherically. Continue reading to find out how.
- Soy Wax.
- Dried Cloves.
- Cinnamon Essential Oil.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil.
- Wellness inspired formula.
- Channels Christmas vibes.
- Zero harmful fragrances.
Pathetic Rating Synopsis
- Burn Time: <30HRS.
- Unisex scent.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Vegan friendly.
- Handmade in the UK.
- Handmade wicks.
- Paraffin and Phthalate free.
- Reuse-able/recyclable glass jar and aluminium lid.
- Frustration: Glass cannot be recycled as many times as aluminium.
UK wide Standard Delivery is calculated at checkout based on weight and dimensions. Delivery charges are not included in promotional discounts unless Free Delivery is advertised. Delivery is via Royal Mail second class and should arrive within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery. If you do not receive your goods within 5 working days, please do not hesitate to contact us here.
Should you wish to return your item(s), you will receive a full refund including any delivery charge (if applicable). All products undergo a quality check and only items we are 100% satisfied with are shipped. Currently, all returns are at a cost to the customer. You can return a purchase at your local Royal Mail post office.
We respectfully ask that you use the resources provided i.e. images and sizing charts to select the size you require and DO NOT order more sizes than necessary. Unnecessary buying and subsequent immediate returns are neither good for us or the environment.
We also kindly ask that you:
- return any products complete, in re-sellable condition, undamaged and in the original packaging with the Return Label provided stuck OVER the Delivery Label.
- you clearly communicate your decision to cancel your purchase via the online Contact Form within 14 days of receiving the goods. Please input the email associated with your purchase into the contact form when required.
- stick the Return Label provided over the Delivery Label on the original packaging.
- you return the goods within 14 days of informing us. You can return your purchase at your local Royal Mail post office.
We must refund you within 14 days of receiving the goods back. If you cancel under these Regulations, you are responsible for the cost of the return. If you return goods outside the scope of the above Regulations and have not exercised your legal right to cancel, we reserve the right to return goods to you at your cost. Click Here for more, detailed delivery and returns information.