Activated Charcoal Soap
This 90 g soap bar can be used on dry, normal or oily skin. We recommend you replace harsher facewashes with this bar of soap if your skin is dry. Trial it for <6 months and see what you think. You may find the organic ingredients don't dry your skin as much...you may even find it more economical too! Continue reading to find out how this activated charcoal face soap can improve or maintain your skin.
- Activated Charcoal.
- Bentonite Clay.
- May Chang Essential Oil.
- Vetiver Essential Oil.
- Juniper Berry Essential Oil.
- Unisex scent, zesty and citrusy.
- Activated charcoal draws dirt, toxins and excess oil from your skin leaving your pores clean.
- Bentonite clay binds to bacteria and reduces blemishes and alleviate redness.
- The antiseptic, antifungal, astringent and antimicrobial properties of May Chang essential oil helps keep skin free of unwanted bacteria.
- Vetiver essential oil is a powerful antioxidant and has cicatrisant properties which promotes regeneration of skin cells.
- Juniper Berry essential oil can help keep skin firm and tight while also supporting your tissues to release the fluid that gives you that bloated look.
- All products by the soap manufacturer have a Cosmetic Product Safety Report.
- All products by the soap manufacturer have been assessed by a Chartered Chemist.
- The manufacturer of this soap follow good manufacturing practices as required by law.
Pathetic Rating Synopsis
- 100% Natural.
- 50% Organic.
- Handmade in Wales, UK.
- Contains no palm oils.
- Sustainably sourced ingredients.
- Recycled/recyclable/compostable packaging.
- Totally plastic free.
The bentonite clay gives the soap bar a slippery texture therefore we recommend application using a flannel or sponge to prolong its lifetime.
We do not recommend this when pregnant.
UK wide Standard Delivery is calculated at checkout based on weight and dimensions. Delivery charges are not included in promotional discounts unless Free Delivery is advertised. Delivery is via Royal Mail second class and should arrive within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery. If you do not receive your goods within 5 working days, please do not hesitate to contact us here.
Should you wish to return your item(s), you will receive a full refund including any delivery charge (if applicable). All products undergo a quality check and only items we are 100% satisfied with are shipped. Currently, all returns are at a cost to the customer. You can return a purchase at your local Royal Mail post office.
We respectfully ask that you use the resources provided i.e. images and sizing charts to select the size you require and DO NOT order more sizes than necessary. Unnecessary buying and subsequent immediate returns are neither good for us or the environment.
We also kindly ask that you:
- return any products complete, in re-sellable condition, undamaged and in the original packaging with the Return Label provided stuck OVER the Delivery Label.
- you clearly communicate your decision to cancel your purchase via the online Contact Form within 14 days of receiving the goods. Please input the email associated with your purchase into the contact form when required.
- stick the Return Label provided over the Delivery Label on the original packaging.
- you return the goods within 14 days of informing us. You can return your purchase at your local Royal Mail post office.
We must refund you within 14 days of receiving the goods back. If you cancel under these Regulations, you are responsible for the cost of the return. If you return goods outside the scope of the above Regulations and have not exercised your legal right to cancel, we reserve the right to return goods to you at your cost. Click Here for more, detailed delivery and returns information.